Ephemera:

Ephemera is a broad term used to describe items of paper that were created for use in a short time span and meant to be thrown away after one or two uses. Items generally put into the ephemera category of collecting would be sheet music, posters, stock certificates, post cards, cigarette cards, magazines, catalogs, and the like.
_____________________________________________



Monday, January 24, 2011

Updates on New Photos and "The King's Speech"

I have added information on the recent "Ladies Who Lunch" post.  My sister-in-law remembered the event and sent me some comments. 

This weekend we saw the new film "The King's Speech".  (It was fantastic!)  It reminded me that I had posted an old magazine from that time period on the royal scandal.  You can revisit it here.

Also this weekend TCM showed the movie "Since You Went Away".  You can see the program from that movie here.

No comments:

Post a Comment